Legal Billing Software for Macs
One question we get asked often is, “Does Easy Legal Billing work on Macs?” The answer is yes! Our time tracking and invoicing software is 100% compatible with apple computers.
In fact, it doesn’t matter if you’re using a Mac or a PC because there’s no software to download and install. All that’s needed to start using Easy Legal Billing for Macs is a web browser, such as Firefox, Chrome, or Internet Explorer, and an Internet connection.
If you’re reading this right now, you’ve met all the requirements needed to begin using our law billing software online.
Do you have an attorney that prefers to use a Mac computer over a PC computer? No problem! They will still be able to use Easy Legal Billing to quickly track time, and send invoices to clients in a variety of file formats. We made our application so intuitive and easy to use that even people who claim they aren’t tech savvy can use it.
To prove this, anyone can try Easy Legal Billing PRO free for 15 days. There’s no obligation to continue service after the trial period has ended. We don’t have contracts, and you can cancel anytime.
With a PRO plan, you can ...
- Create an unlimited number of invoices
- Effortless creation of legal invoices in all types of formats, including print, email, PDF, web link
- Generate LEDES invoices
- Customize your invoices by adding your company’s logo
- Download our desktop time tracking application and bill client hours while you work (Windows only at this time)
- Access your account anywhere with a web browser and Internet connection
So if you’re looking for legal billing software for Mac computers that can easily create LEDES format invoices, you’re in the right place. Be sure to check out our full list of features and watch a video of Easy Legal Billing in action!